Monday, February 20, 2012

Training Day 40: February 20

TODAY I WALKED TWELVE MILES!!!! The longest one yet... And I'm not too sore (yet...) I did six miles alone, walked about two with Mom and Dad and then a couple more alone, then the last few with Britt (she walked Friday with me :) It was nice walking weather- overcast, with sometimes a light breeze or a short sprinkle, so I kept cool :)

Today being President's Day, we should focus on praying for President Obama, that he would choose righteousness and that God would elect (or reelect) the perfect man for our country. We are in need of a godly leader, someone who will act justly and love mercy. What if all the times we feel like complaining about our leadership, we turn it into a prayer for transformation and encounters from Jesus Christ in their own lives!


Jesus I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to America!

No comments:

Post a Comment