Sunday, February 19, 2012

Training Day 36-39: February 16-19

I know, I know... I haven't posted in a few days....   Sorry y'all....

Since going back to the doctor on Wednesday and getting another round of antibiotics, I've been feeling a lot better!  I've been able to keep training and dancing.

We have had a lot of rain here in the NW Washington area!  The past few days I have come home soaked!  But I love walking in the rain, there is just something about it.....

On Friday, Britt, one of the girl's I nanny wanted to walk with me! So we did a shorter walk, but the rain and wind picked up near the end and in the last 20 minutes of the walk, we were soaked to the bone!  But we had fun :)



As usual, Jamie and I walked yesterday (Saturday) we ran out of time, so weren't able to do a long walk, we just did 6 miles (When I first started training, the first time we did six miles, we were so proud of ourselves!  Now we're like, "that was a short walk!").  She is such an awesome friend, to walk all these miles with me and lots of the time in the wind or rain!  You rock Jamie!

I am less then a month away from embarking on this walk, I'm so excited!! Yikes!!!! But... I still need your help to get me there, if you want to donate to help me on this walk, contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment