Sunday, February 26, 2012

Training Day 35: February 25

So... I DID 14 MILES TODAY!!!!!!!! Woot woot!! (can you tell I am a little excited?!?!)

I have now reached phase three of my training program for the Back to Life Walk. I will be walking 8-14 miles every day! (before I was doing core/strengthening/dance twice a week and walking the other days with a rest day) So I will be waking more each day, to prepare for the big walk!

Today as I walked (mostly alone, the first and last few miles I had my dad and sister) I listen to a Matt Lockett (www.bound4life.com) webiner, where he had spoken to us walkers, it was so encouraging to listen to his teaching again! One thing he said, that really struck me was, "Intercession is our supreme vocation, because history belongs to the intercessors." If an intercessors like Esther could change the course of history, then so can we! It's that encouraging?

Oh!!! And we are only 20 day away from starting!!! (I leave in 18 days!!!) wow, I really can't believe how fast time has flown! Jesus, you are so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment